Sunday 14 November 2010

I'm loving the country tweeds trend in shops now

I was browsing the racks of Mango on regent street earlier today and was pleasantly surprised at the huge amount of "horsey-wear" in there.. This is a term I've used since visiting Cheltenham last year, when every second horsey person was seen wearing tweed in one form or another. Tweed and elbow patches have moved from the farm/racing course to the high street and I for one am really pleased.. Don't forget about shearling-style coats and jackets as well.now get off my land!!

£84.90 Slim-fit single breasted tweed blazer with padded shoulders, flap top pockets on the front and contrasting elbow patches.




£139.00: Wrap lapel coat with long-sleeves, folded cuffs, side pockets and contrasting woven trims.

No comments:

Post a Comment